Welcome back to week 3 of BtD’s countdown of the top 20 players to watch in 2023. Offensive line has grown into one of the Beavers’ strengths over the past few seasons, with Oregon State bringing a deep, veteran unit to the field this year. Center Jake Levengood will anchor that line.
#10) Jake Levengood
Levengood has been a Beaver for four years, and a starter and in that time has put together an impressive list of accolades. Last season he was an All Pac-12 Honorable Mention, and made the Rimington Trophy Watch List, the award given for the nation’s best center. Levengood was named to the Rimington Watch List again this season.
The O-Line as a whole will be much the same as last season, with Levengood at center and Taliese Fuaga and Josh Gray at tackle. The interior of the line will be pretty different, with Heneli Bloomfield expected to be a full time starter, and transfer Grant Starck expected to take over for an injured Marco Brewer. With a veteran center like Levengood, the interior of the Beavers offensive line shouldn’t take any steps back, however.
The Countdown So Far
- #20) Grant Starck - Offensive Line
- #19) Sione Lolohea - Defensive Line
- #18) Cory Stover - Linebacker
- #17) Ryan Cooper Jr. - Defensive Back
- #16) Akili Arnold - Defensive Back
- #15) Heneli Bloomfield - Offensive Line
- #14) Deshaun Fenwick - Running Back
- #13) Jaden Robinson - Defensive Back
- #12) Andrew Chatfield Jr. - Edge
- #11) Jack Velling - Tight End
- #10) Jake Levengood - Center