It's NCAA tournament time and the BTD Bracket Challenge is back again for its fifth consecutive year. Here's how it works:
- First, pick the winners of the 16 Regionals.
- Second, pick the winners of the 8 Super Regionals
- Third, pick the two teams that will compete in the CWS Championship Series.
- Finally, pick the CWS Champion. Also guess the final score of the last game for tiebreaker purposes.
Scoring is as follows:
- Regional - 1 point
- Super Regional - 2 points
- CWS Championship Series Team - 4 points
- Champion - 8 points
The contestant with the most points at the conclusion of the tournament will win the contest.
One entry per person please.
This year the prize is a baseball jersey and a hat from the school of the winners' choice/primary affiliation. If a school does not have a baseball jersey then another jersey will be substituted.
Submissions will close at 8:59 am on Friday May 29.
I wanted to simplify entry a little bit this year and so I've got it running through a google form as you can find here: