Today the Pac-12 announced the weekly matchups for the 2020-21 Men’s Basketball season. The Beavers will kick off conference play on December 2nd with a trip to Pullman to take on Washington State, and finish on March 6th or 7th, at home against Oregon.
All scheduling is currently tentative, and some flexibility has been built into the schedule. Here are the Beavers’ opponents.
- December 2: @ Washington State
- December 20: vs USC
- December 30-Jan 3: vs California, vs Stanford
- January 6-10: @ Colorado, @ Utah
- January 13-17: vs Arizona, vs Arizona State
- Jannuary 20-24: @ Oregon
- January 27-31: @ UCLA, @ USC
- February 3-7: vs. Washington, vs. Washington State
- February 10-14: @ Arizona, @ Arizona State
- February 17-21: vs Colorado, vs Utah
- February 24-28: @ Callifornia, @ Stanford
- March 6-7: @ Oregon
- March 10-13: Pac-12 Tournament, @ T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
For weekends with multiple games listed, the Beavers will play both opponents, with at least a day of rest in between. All games will be broadcast, either on an ESPN Network, a Fox Sports Network, a CBS Network or the Pac-12 Network. The Beavers will play a home and away with every team in the Pac-12, with two exceptions; they will not have a home game against UCLA, nor an away game against Washington.
The college basketball season is set to tip off on November 25th. The Beavers are still set to have a short, non conference portion on their schedule, but details have not yet been released. Once we have more information, we’ll let you know as soon as possible.