- The Oregon State men’s basketball team is 1-0 after a 72-59 victory against UC Riverside on Tuesday. Hear what head coach Wayne Tinkle and some of the players had to say following the win where they looked great in the first half and showed they aren’t a finished product in the second half.
- On the women’s hoops side, the Beavers are just about set to open their season this weekend against Cal Poly. While the Beavs have a lot of key pieces to keep an eye on, the talk of the program right now seems to be transfer Destiny Slocum who found her way back to the PNW after some time at Maryland. She chatted with KEZI’s Ronald Clark earlier today.
- If you missed it the other day, football head coach Jonathan Smith gave his weekly presser and it centered mostly on areas where the Beavers are continuing to get better and where they can still show significant improvement. Watch the full presser below.
- Lastly tonight, some things to keep your eyes on on the men’s soccer front. Oregon State finishes their regular season on Friday at Washington. Stanford finish their season on Thursday night at Cal. If Stanford lose and Oregon State win, then the Beavs and Cardinal each get a share of the Pac-12 title. The NCAA Tournament bracket will be announced on Monday night (Nov. 12th).
The Beavers check in at No. 2️⃣2️⃣ in this week’s @UnitedCoaches rankings!#GoBeavs pic.twitter.com/qpk38wcCPE— Oregon State Men's Soccer (@BeaverMSoccer) November 7, 2018
- Pac-12 Football Notebook: Week 11 Power Rankings & What To Watch For
- Oregon State Basketball: Beavers Thump UC Riverside 72-59 in Season Opener
- Oregon State Women’s Soccer Report: Head Coach Linus Rhode Fired
- BTD Fantasy Football: Waiver-Wire Pickups & More
- Oregon State Football: What We Learned Versus USC