- You got questions...we got answers. Ask anything you want of us here at Building The Dam in the latest edition of our mailbag and we’ll answer it up for you, just like that. Have a burning question about Oregon State athletics or a suggestion for something you’d want to see here at the site? Want some general life advice from a bunch of people who won’t judge you? Or maybe you’re just curious as to why LSU baseball fans were so cranky about those umpires last night? Shoot us a question and we’ll see what we can do for you.
- As the dog days of summer dredge on, ESPN compiled their lost of the “most challenging college basketball jobs in each state” with the Beavers gig taking the nod for the state of Oregon. While it is noted that Oregon State does have “excellent facilities”, the lack of an established winning tradition seems to be what’s holding the program back, according to the worldwide leader in sports.
- A return to Omaha? After 2017’s fantastic season ended in crushing defeat just short of the College World Series Final, the Oregonian sized up next year’s baseball team and how they’re probably due for another run back to Omaha. The group will be headlined by Nick Madrigal, the reigning Pac-12 Overall and Defensive Player of the Year.
- Beavers Edge gave us this unique story of Oregon State running back Kieran Yancy, a 5’ 5” running back, who had a long and arduous path to prove himself as a Division I football player. Yancy, who comes from a football family, even had to spend some time at the JUCO level before finding a niche within the Beavers roster.
- Former Beaver Eric Moreland will play for Detroit in the Orlando NBA Summer League
- BTD compiled this list of the “Top 15” moments from a magical season on the diamond
- Our Sunday Poll projects an 8-4 record for the football team, as voted on by our readers
- Oregon State football is expected to have the 48th Toughest Non-Conference Schedule Of Power-5 Teams