Good Morning Beaver Nation, this weekend we saw the Ladies raise their Final Four Banner, the Football team won their 3rd game of the season and Men’s Basketball lost in Reno. Lets get to the links.
- Seth Collins has been upgraded from “fair” to “good condition” as he recovers from his illness at Good Samaritan Regional Hospital.
- The Women’s Basketball team raised their final four banner and brought their record to 3-0, while holding the in-state Portland Pilots to just 27.8 percent shooting.
- The Football team, behind a stifling defense and dynamic air-attack, put their foot down on Arizona’s proverbial throats on Saturday. In a game they needed to win to gain momentum headed into the Civil War. Ryan Nall scored 2 touchdowns and Jordan Villamin had a huge breakout game, behind McMaryion’s career high 5 passing touchdowns.
- The Oregon State basketball team suffered a huge loss to Nevada in Reno. Turnovers and poor shooting led to a Wolfpack blowout.
- The #18-ranked Lady Beavers prepare for their upcoming match-up with Marquette, in a return game. OSU beat Marquette65-68, in Milwaukee last season.
- Oregon State’s Volleyball team lost a nail-biter to USC. Their record now sets at 11-18.
And as you are of course aware of, it is CIVIL WAR WEEK!!!!!!!!! Lets get to some of the rivalry week links:
- For the first time since 2009, both Oregon and Oregon State enter their annual rivalry game coming off victories and oddsmakers in Vegas are calling for an Oregon victory in Reser.
- This is a fun piece about the history of this great rivalry.
Stay tuned to BTD as we continue to preview the upcoming Civil War. GO BEAVERS!