You want to know what sucks? If you answered CBS' The Big Bang Theory (awful show-what a waste of hot chicks), you are technically right, but I'm talking what sucks in regards to the last 24 hours of Beaver athletics.
I liked it better when that one dude was on Roseanne and the other two dudes were doing whatever they were doing before this awful, awful show was on TV. Is that a USC Cowboy outfit?
- Here's what sucks: OSU loses to Illinois-Chicago and Robo
CopKreps (who, by the way, tied his career high point total with 19--awesome name, awesome on court production--including the game winner). Unbelievable. I think ConnorOSU most accurately summarized my feelings during his post game F-bomb laced tirade. This team has a short amount of time to get its collective crap together. Here's a local, Chicago take on the game.
- Buker goes over bowl swag. Sigh... Illinois-Chicago?! Really?!
- The GT discusses the QB duel in this year's Vegas Bowl. Here's to a strong finish for Sean Canfield and a fast introduction to Stephen Paea and Keaton Kristick for Max Hall.
- Cliff Kirkpatrick goes over the TE position at BYU and OSU. Did I mention how much awesome Joe Halahuni is? Great picture of Halahuni hurlding a Cal defender in the blog write up, do check it.
- Some notes on practice, injuries and assorted bowl info from Buker. Seriously though-The Flames?!
- Once you're done ordering the first season of The Big Bang Theory on NetFlix and wipe away the tears and puke from your face from the UIC game, check out this cool article on Jay Locey's role down at OSU. A very cool look into Locey's personality and what he brings to the program.
- As mentioned yesterday, former OSU Coach/new PSU Head Coach Nigel Burton has hired former Beaver DE and Morris Award winner and All PAC 10 selection Inoke Breckterfield.
Add what I missed in the comments below and pray that this hoops team figures it out before PAC 10 play. GO BEAVERS!