- First up, Jake Mulholland was named a finalist for “Stopper of the Year”. Which is an award that goes to the best closer for college baseball. The senior pitcher has been amazing for the Beavers in his career and it would be a fitting honor for him to win it.
- Next up is a younger pitcher for Oregon State baseball. Will Frisch had an expectational year for the Beavers and was named a Freshman All-American by Collegiate Baseball. Oregon State’s season ended in disappointed fashion to Dallas Baptist University, but overall the bullpen and pitching were very good this season.
- Also I know it’s old news and has already been talked about, but don’t forget Chad Johnson boxed for the first time and he did not do well. It was entertaining (see hilarious) at the very least.
- Pat Casey emerges as leading candidate to be next LSU Baseball Coach
- OSU Baseball: Beavers Take Down DBU 5-4, Final Game Set For Tomorrow
- OSU Baseball: Beavers Beat TCU 3-2 To Stay Alive
- OSU Baseball: Beavers Stay Alive With 10-5 Win Over McNeese
- OSU Football: A Midsummer’s Opponent Preview - Washington Huskies (Game 5)