The Pac-12 finally got around to releasing the conference’s 2021 football schedule on Tuesday, utilizing a full-scale media blast from the Pac-12 Networks to deliver already-tardy information in what could’ve been a standard press release. Below, you’ll find when and where the Beavers will be taking the field this Fall and who they’ll be lining up across the sidelines from. Finally.
Oregon State’s 2021 Schedule
- G1: SAT, 9/4 - Purdue (Away)
- G2: SAT 9/11 - Hawaii (Home)
- G3: SAT 9/18 - Idaho (Home)
- G4: SAT 9/25 - USC (Away)
- G5: SAT 10/2 - Washington (Home)
- G6: SAT 10/9 - Washington State (Away)
- SAT 10/16 - Bye Week
- G7: SAT 10/23 - Utah (Home)
- G8: SAT 10/30 - California (Away)
- G9: SAT 11/6 - Colorado (Away)
- G10: SAT 11/13 - Stanford (Home)
- G11: SAT 11/20 - Arizona State (Home)
- G12: SAT 11/27 - Oregon (Away)
Looking Forward: The Beavers are entering the fourth campaign under head coach Jonathan Smith in 2021 and are coming off a 2-5 season, where they found ways to clinch victories over upstart California and rival Oregon. However, heading into a hopefully somewhat “return to normalcy” year, Oregon State believes that a top-ten level return of on-field production will help their cause to take the next step in their program’s rebuild, even if it means doing so without star running back Jermar Jefferson and linebacker Hamilcar Rashed Jr. in the mix.