California Golden Bears (8-17, 3-15)
- Head Coach: Mark Fox (2nd Season, Overall: 22–35)
- Points For: 65.7 PPG (332nd)
- Points Against: 70.2 PPG (184th)
- Last Game/Streak: 62-51 Loss at Washington (2L)
- Matt Bradley (18.6 PPG)
- Andre Kelly (10.2 PPG)
- Grant Anticevich (9.2 PPG)
- Ryan Betley (8.6 PPG)
- Makale Foreman (8.2 PPG)
- Joel Brown (5.4 PPG)
- Jarred Hyder (5.1 PPG)
- Lars Thiemann (3.0 PPG)
- Jalen Celestine (2.7 PPG)
- Kuany Kuany (2.0 PPG)
Losers of nine of their last ten games overall and coming off a season-low 26.7% field goal percentage display in a loss to Washington, California waltzes into Thursday’s meeting with Oregon State in a rough spot.
The Golden Bears have scored exactly 51 points in both of their last two outings and don’t look to have any solution to stop the bleeding, as their defense is allowing 72 points per game over the same stretch, a disturbing high number for a team who doesn’t exactly operate freely in an up-and-down system.
The clash between California and Oregon State begins a three-game road stand for the Beavers, in which they’ll square off with Stanford and Utah as well, before returning home to cap off the regular season against rivals Oregon.
- Date: Thursday, February 25th
- Time: 7:00 PM PT
- Location: Haas Pavilion (Berkeley, California)
- Coverage: Pac-12 Networks