After the bye week, the Oregon State Beavers are back at it this weekend to face the Stanford Cardinal who seem to be having some issues themselves. Head coach Jonathan Smith hopped on the microphone on Monday to talk about the week ahead.
...and no, we don’t know what kind of toaster this was filmed on.
- Objectives of practice the last few weeks
- Former players returning for this weekend’s game
- What players do with their off time
- Breaking down what he saw from Stanford against Oregon
- How they’ve only turned the ball over once
- Biggest needs for improvement
- Dennis Erickson
- Optimistic for Tyjon Lindsey and Jermar Jefferson to return
- Last year’s game
- Kyrei Fisher’s eligibility
- Nathan Eldridge is questionable
- Trevon Bradford will not return this week