Friday, May 31st - 7PM PT
Welcome to postseason baseball! Oregon State is hosting the Corvallis regional and will face-off against the 4th-seeded Cincinnati Bearcats. The double-elimination style means that tonight’s game isn’t technically a “must-win”, but it’s always best to start off with a victory. Cincinnati is a good team, who earned a berth in the postseason thanks to an offensive outburst during their conference tournament; coming away with a win won’t be easy.
Attached are Oregon State’s game notes. Bryce Fehmel will take the mound for the Beavers and Clayton Colvin will take the mound for the Bearcats. It should be a good one folks!
Earlier this afternoon Michigan throughly defeated Creighton 6-0. The winner of tonight’s contest will face Michigan tomorrow evening.
- Corvallis Regional Preview: Cincinnati Bearcats
- Corvallis Regional Preview: Michigan Wolverines
- Corvallis Regional Preview: Creighton Blue Jays
- Corvallis Regional Teams and Schedule Announced For 2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Wednesday Was A Big Day For Adley Rutschman
- BTD’s 2019 College World Series Picks
- BTD Podcast Episode #2 - NCAA 2019 Postseason Baseball
- Game 1: Friday, May 31st - 7 PM PT
- Game 2: TBD
- Game 3: TBD
- Full Corvallis Regional schedule here.
How to Watch
Oregon State’s game will air on ESPNU.
How to Listen
The game is airing over the Beaver Network. You can check the game notes to find a list of local radio stations. Tunein is also carrying the game online.
LiveStats are available here.
The lineup for the NCAA Regional opener versus Cincinnati is in. pic.twitter.com/pJ0aLXVNOj— Oregon State Baseball (@BeaverBaseball) June 1, 2019
Full lineups can be found here.