For the third straight year, Corvallis will host a Regional for the NCAA Baseball Tournament. The NCAA released their list of 16 Regional sites today following the end of the college baseball regular season.
Oregon State was one of three Pac-12 schools to host a regional with UCLA, currently ranked #1 in the nation, and Stanford, currently ranked 4th, also winning hosting duties. Other than that, the list of Regional sites is dominated by the southeast, with the SEC grabbing six spots (Arkansas, Georgia, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Vanderbilt) and the ACC getting
The full regional list is as follows:
- Athens, Georgia – Georgia (44-15)
- Atlanta, Georgia – Georgia Tech (41-17)
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana – LSU (37-24)
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina – North Carolina (42-17)
- Corvallis, Oregon – Oregon St. (36-18-1)
- Fayetteville, Arkansas – Arkansas (41-17)
- Greenville, North Carolina – East Carolina (43-15)
- Los Angeles, California – UCLA (47-8)
- Louisville, Kentucky – Louisville (43-15)
- Lubbock, Texas – Texas Tech (39-17)
- Morgantown, West Virginia – West Virginia (37-20)
- Nashville, Tennessee – Vanderbilt (49-10)
- Oxford, Mississippi – Ole Miss (37-25)
- Stanford, California – Stanford
- Starkville, Mississippi – Mississippi St.
- Stillwater, Oklahoma – Oklahoma St.
For a refresher, each regional features four teams, playing in a double-elimination format. All 16 regionals will be played from Friday, May 31 to Monday, June 3 (if necessary).
The full tournament field will be announced Monday morning at 9 AM PT on ESPNU.