Beavs Beat Buffs
- The Oregon State Men’s basketball team went into Boulder, Colorado last night and despite being down at half the Beavs won in front of the Buffalo fans (Hey... I feel like I wrote that same line back in October). Led by the dynamic duo of Stevie Thompson (21 pts) and Tres Tinkle (19 points) the Beavs prevailed 76-74. Wayne Tinkle’s crew also got key contributions from Ethan Thompson (14 points) and Big G (10 points). OSU will head to Utah on Saturday to take on the Utes.
Ralphie Report Lost A Bet
- A shoutout to our best friends in blogging, Ralphie Report, who made good on our pregame bet and will now be rocking a sad Chauncey Billups as their twitter avatar.
That is some very good photoshopping if I say so myself
Former OSU Lineman Comes Back To The Pac
- In former Beav News former OSU lineman and Super Bowl starter Kyle Devan is the new offensive line coach in Tuscon. Devan has spent time coaching at OSU, USC, in the NFL with the Saints, and most recently at Ball State. Congrats Kyle!
Future Beav Scores A Lot Of Points!
- In Future Beav news OSU basketball signee Jarod Lucas is very good at basketball and that should excite you. The combo guard dropped 52 points last night to become the all time leader in So Cal prep history. Take that Casey Jacobsen!
Jarod Lucas of Los Altos just became #1 in CIF all time scoring ‼️— 1550 Sports (@1550sports) February 1, 2019
Dropping an amazing 52 points (totaling 3285) at home, on his senior night!
Jarod is heading to Oregon State next year. pic.twitter.com/x8BZCnIAFu
Football Adds Some Commits
- More future Beavs news as the football team picked up two more commitments in the past couple days.
First was defensive end Kade Hustler out of Southridge High in Beaverton. I can’t wait to read all your “This kid is a hustler” tweets
Second was Tanner Miller out of Valencia High School. Tanner is a lineman, but even more importantly his hair game is 5 stars. Just look at that lush ginger mullet... As someone who proudly rocked a ginger fro in high school, I tip my hat to you Tanner. Go Beavs
That’s all I got for now.