The 3-4 Oregon State Beavers are coming off a bye week and head to Tucson on Saturday to face the Arizona Wildcats. Head coach Jonathan Smith had a bit to say to the media after his team recovered from a hard fought win against Cal the week prior.
Watch the full video below.
- Bye week activities and traveling to Arizona
- Best moments from the win at Cal
- Arizona’s change at defensive coordinator and Smith’s experience with similar situations
- Injury updates
- Mixing it up with the defensive backs
- Preparing to face Khalil Tate
- Simon Sandberg’s performance at Cal
- Blockers in the receiving corps
- An update on Trevon Bradford
- ...Bowl game?
- Focusing on one game at a time