The Oregon State Beavers are coming off a tough loss to the University of Nevada this past weekend, but there’s no time to sulk with Pac-12 play beginning this week. Plus, OSU students are back on campus, which adds an extra wrinkle to how Jonathan Smith and the coaching staff are getting their players ready to play.
Smith took the time to talk about these topics and more on Monday afternoon.
Notable topics covered:
- How OSU’s defense and offense performed against Nevada
- His strategy at the end of the Nevada game
- Injury updates: Jake Luton has a sprained ankle, but Trevon Bradford and Noah Togiai could come back this week.
- Looking ahead to defending Khalil Tate and Arizona
- Excitement over students being back on campus
- Underclassmen continuing to impress