- The Oregon State Beavers have opened as 4.5 to five point underdogs this week as they prepare to face Nevada. PacificTakes.com has lines for each of the Pac-12 games this weekend.
- Kerry Eggers of the Portland Tribune did a deep dive into what’s working and what’s not for the Beavers up to this point in the year. It includes his thoughts on the quarterback battle and makes several very good points. Give it a read.
- Following the win over Southern Utah, I think many Oregon State fans fell into that head space of “how can this team keep getting better?” Gary Horowitz at the Statesman Journal was no different. He pointed out five things to keep in mind as the Beavs move closer to the road game at Nevada.
- On a baseball note, Pat Casey retired from his coaching position at Oregon State, but is he done with the profession all together? John Canzano doesn’t seem to think so. He had a very intriguing column on it over the weekend.
- Finally, we have a kickoff time for the Arizona game. That will start at 1 PM on the Pac-12 Network on September 22nd.
Our next home game, Sept. 22 vs. Arizona, has been selected for a 1 p.m. PT start on the Pac-12 Networks.https://t.co/fgd0H9Eab0#GoBeavs pic.twitter.com/wu5qZYP2dq— Oregon State Football (@BeaverFootball) September 10, 2018