Friday, June 1st - 7:04 PM PT
The NCAA postseason is officially underway folks. In the first game of the Corvallis regional, LSU defeated San Diego State 6-4. They get the winner of tonight’s game between Oregon State and Northwestern State on Saturday. Can the #3 overall seed Beavs complete the first step back to Omaha?
Corvallis Regional is almost underway. And what a day it is for baseball. #gobeavs @NCAACWS pic.twitter.com/zTKPSsQarp— Oregon State Baseball (@BeaverBaseball) June 1, 2018
Over the course of the last week or so, we’ve put out a ton of content previewing the tournament and this regional specifically, along with a few other fun pieces of Beaver baseball goodness. Here are a few you should check out:
- BTD Roundtable: Previewing The 2018 NCAA Baseball Tournament Field
- BTD Roundtable: Oregon State Baseball Regular Season In Review
- An Oregon State Fan Went To The ACC Tournament Just To Troll Greg Street
- Corvallis Regional Team Preview: Northwestern State Demons
- Corvallis Regional Team Preview: San Diego State Aztecs
- Corvallis Regional Team Preview: LSU Tigers
How To Watch
Tonight’s game will be broadcast on ESPNU.
How To Listen
For a full list of radio stations across the state that will carry the games, check the game notes provided by OSU Athletics. OSUBeavers.com will also have the audio all weekend. TuneIn Radio will also feature a station dedicated to this game.
Here are the full lineups. Jack Anderson is getting the start at DH. #GoBeavs pic.twitter.com/QTkAGM5JPQ— Bob Lundeberg (@The_Real_Bob) June 2, 2018