The Beavers coming off the greatest comeback of all time are feeling pretty good about hosting the USC Trojans, who are going through their own turmoil. Here’s how the injuries are shaping up for tomorrow’s game.
- Conor Blount - Concussion (1 week)
- David Morris - Foot (2-3 weeks)
- Omar Hicks-Onu - Undisclosed injury (unknown)
- Calvin Tyler Jr. - Knee (Out for season)
- Jay Irvine - Shoulder (Out for season)
- DeShon Wilson - Suspended indefinitely (fourth-degree domestic assault)
Conor Blount took a big hit to the helmet as he was sliding against Cal and has still not been cleared for contact. David Morris is still out and may or may not return this season at this point.
- Jake Luton - Ankle
- Artavis Pierce - Ribs
- Jermar Jefferson - Hamstring, etc.
- Isaiah Dunn - Leg
Oregon State has been mostly healthy since the bye week, which is amazing news. Jake Luton had a good week of practice and will get the start. Jonathan Smith also said Artavis Pierce will be active after sitting out last week with bruised ribs.
- Jeromy Reichner - Foot
Reichner has been a nice boost for the defense since his return. There have been rumors that he was spotted back on crutches this week, but the coaching staff has not said anything about a re-aggravation of his foot injury. It could be precautionary, but it’ll be interesting to see if he is on field tomorrow night or not.
*This story will be updated as we get the final word on each players status.