So we lost. Big deal, we do that a lot. Instead of focusing on the bad, let's focus on the good
- Jermar Jefferson broke Quizz's freshman rushing record. Quizz was very good. Jermar is also very good.
- This onside kick was pretty badass. The trickeration that has been deployed this season is pretty cool.
Check this out! pic.twitter.com/T1ZjpsY0KX— Oregon State Football (@BeaverFootball) November 17, 2018
- Trevon Bradford thinks two hands are overrated. He'll do cool stuff with one thank you very much.
- Jordan Choukair
Let's be honest, it hasn't been the best season for Choukair, and sadly he has been on the wrong side of some of Beaver Nations more unfortunate tweets. Today was a better day for Jordan. Choukair went 3 for 4 with his lone miss being of the long variety
- We landed a 3 star cornerback with an awesome name.
JoJo also had an offer from Mike Leach. Take that you crazy pirate.
- We completed a fake punt. Daniel Rodriguez for Heisman!
- If you bet on the Beavs. You won! Take that Vegas!
Wanna see the Beavs win? Go check out the girls basketball game at 6pm! Go Beavs