The Beavers were fairly healthy after the USC game, but took some hits against Stanford last weekend. Here’s how the injuries are shaping up for today’s game.
- Dwayne Williams - Leg (1-2 weeks)
- Matthew Tago - High Ankle Sprain (1-2 weeks)
- Omar Hicks-Onu - Undisclosed injury (unknown)
- Calvin Tyler Jr. - Knee (Out for season)
- Jay Irvine - Shoulder (Out for season)
- DeShon Wilson - Suspended indefinitely
Earlier this week Jonathan Smith announced that the Beavers would be without Dwayne Williams and Matthew Tago who were both injured against Stanford last week. David Morris returned to practice this week and the coaching staff previously had said he would not play BUT...
- David Morris - Foot (UPDATE)
- Jeromy Reichner - Foot
- Conor Blount - Concussion
David Morris is in uniform and is going through warm-ups. It looks like he’ll suit up today against the Huskies! Jeromy Reichner will play in a limited fashion (he missed last weeks game). His foot injury that held him out for the first half of the season has flared back up. And Conor Blount got some playing time last week and is fully recovered from that big hit he took.