- Oregon State women’s basketball are 1-0 on the year after Destiny Slocum led the team with 15 points and eight assists in a win over Cal Poly over the weekend. The Maryland transfer is already turning heads and was named to the Naismith Trophy early season watch list on Monday morning along with 49 other players. Things are looking up for Slocum and the #8 Beavers heading into this weekend’s game against Arkansas Pine-Bluff.
After helping lead @BeaverWBB to a 79-54 win over Cal Poly in her Beavers debut., Destiny Slocum drew the praise of Cal Poly's coach: "As good as they were last year, I think they’re even better with Slocum in their lineup. "— Steve Gress (@stevegress19) November 10, 2018
My gamer: https://t.co/CcYodiXaY1#GoBeavs
- The men’s soccer program was one of four Pac-12 teams to make the NCAA tournament earlier this week. OSU hosts SMU on Thursday night in the first round.
- Jonathan Smith spoke to the media on Monday and provided several key injury updates and looked ahead to playing his former team this weekend.
- For our friends in Colorado, it sure sounds like Mike Macintyre’s time with the Buffs is just about done. A report by ABC affiliate Denver7 says that sources indicate Macintyre will be fired at the end of the year. After starting the year 5-0, Colorado is now 5-5.
- Finally, if you haven’t watched this Mike Leach clip about who would win in a fight between all the Pac-12 coaches, please do.
I know we've all wondered it, but if there was an all out brawl among the Pac-12 football head coaches, who would be the last coach standing? Here's Mike Leach's take: pic.twitter.com/CBguAAbn8r— Femi Abebefe (@SWXFemi) November 13, 2018
- Beaver Men’s Soccer Report: Oregon State Heads to the NCAA Tournament
- Oregon State Women’s Basketball: Opponent Preview - Arkansas Pine-Bluff
- Oregon State Basketball: 2018 U.S. Virgin Islands Paradise Jam Preview
- Oregon State Football: What We Learned Versus Stanford
- Sunday Poll: How Will Oregon State Men’s Basketball Finish This Season?