- Jake Luton - Ankle (Doubtful)
- Isaiah Hodgins - Hamstring (Day-to-Day)
- Artavis Pierce - Probable
- Isaiah Dunn - Probable
- Jeromy Reichner - Foot (Doubtful)
The list of guys who could potentially play today is long. My ultimate guess is that Hodgins, Luton and Reichner are all ruled out. But I am very optimistic that we will see the return of Artavis Pierce!
- David Morris - Foot (1-2 weeks)
- Omar Hicks-Onu - Undisclosed injury (unknown)
- Calvin Tyler Jr. - Knee (Out for season)
- Jay Irvine - Shoulder (Out for season)
David Morris is still working his way back and like Reichner has not been practicing. With the bye week looming I bet the coaching staff will be extra cautious with players returning from injuries. At this point I would not mind if they waited until November to bring Morris back and used a redshirt on him.
- Trevon Bradford - Shoulder
- Noah Togiai - Knee
- Teagan Quitarino - Hip
- Shawn Wilson - Knee
These players have all been battling injuries, but all four played in last weeks game and looked good. They should all play against Washington State, unless they suffered setbacks.
*This story will be updated as we get the final word on each players status.