After the Oregon State Beavers took a beating from the California Golden Bears over the weekend, the offensive backfield now has even more injury issues to deal with since Conor Blount is in concussion protocol and Jermar Jefferson isn’t 100% with a muscle injury. Head coach Jonathan Smith spoke on that and more in his weekly presser on Monday. You can watch the full press conference below.
Topics covered include:
- Who can physically play quarterback at this point?
- Can Jack Coletto handle being the starter?
- Other injury updates including Jermar Jefferson, Jeromy Reichner, and Artavis Pierce
- Changes, or lack thereof, in preparation from game to game
- Utilizing the tight ends more
- Trying not to look too far ahead
- Voting is important
- halftime adjustments
- Colorado can score a bunch of points