- The Wuerffel Trophy is awarded annually to one player in FBS who achieves great things on the field, in the classroom, and in community service. Oregon State Beavers wide receiver Trevon Bradford has been named as a nominee for the award the OSU football program announced on Monday. Bradford has 431 all-purpose yards this year with four touchdowns this year. Bradford also volunteers regularly with several organizations in Oregon including Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, the Tim Tebow Foundation, and the Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis and Albany.
Congratulations are in order for Trevon Bradford, who is a nominee for the Wuerffel Trophy.— Oregon State Football (@BeaverFootball) October 22, 2018
The honor is presented annually to the Football Bowl Subdivision player who best combines exemplary community service with athletic and academic achievement pic.twitter.com/v5TMtG6EKH
- In other football news, the start time of the OSU vs USC game has been officially changed. That game on November 3rd will officially start at 7 PM PT on FS1
- There’s no need to get too more in-depth on the Cal loss. It was bad, we all saw it. But for the important findings from that game, Nick Daschel from The Oregonian has you covered.
- If football bums you out too much right now, then think about this: women’s basketball season is just around the corner. The Beavs are set for another big year. Christine Hopkins of Swish Appeal previews what’s in store for the Pac-12 this coming season.
- If you’re looking even further ahead to baseball, you’ll be happy to know that the Beavs defeated Sacramento State in two exhibitions this weekend at Ron Tonkin Field in Hillsboro. To get nostalgic and look back at the championship 2018 season, watch this stellar video from OSU ideation department.
- WATCH: Jonathan Smith Talks Fixes From The Cal Game, Previewing Colorado
- 15 Days ‘Till OSU Basketball: 2018-2019 Men’s Basketball Roster Outlook
- Best Tweets From Oregon State Football’s Loss To Cal
- What We Learned Versus California
- Sunday Poll: How Many Pac-12 Teams Will Go To Bowl Games This Season?