Hello Beaver Nation. I was talking with a writer for another site and the conversation came to all the great personalities that played at his alma mater over the years.
That got me thinking about some of the more entertaining athletes and coaches who have come through Oregon State over the years. I thought about writing a post about it here. But first, I wanted to make sure that I had it right.
That’s where you come in.
In the comments below or any social media that you follow us on, let us know who some of your favorite Beavs were when it came to their personalities. This include a Beaver who played or coached any sport.
This can include the ones who...
- were good for a funny line or two in press conferences
- had some great celebration skills (hence why the thumbnail for this is Chad Johnson)
- knew how to trash talk
- went out of their way to chat with or entertain fans
- did some funny/entertaining stuff around campus
- were solid humanitarians
- just great people in general
When you suggest people, feel free to include an example or a short story about why you think they should be included. I’ll do a roundup of some of the better answers and post them in a future article.
I’m looking forward to reading what you all come up with. I’m sure I’ll get a good laugh out of them.