- We’ll get to the recaps and the analysis but first, we’ll go one more round with Yale head coach John Stuper. Stuper’s praise of the Beavers over the course of the Corvallis Regional has been well documented but in the video below from CSN Northwest, he continues to show love to the all-around experience of the Corvallis Regional. Until next time coach Stuper, thanks for the memories.
- Now onto the other good stuff. Our own Joe Londergan wrapped up last night’s victory, as the Beavers will now look forward to the winner of the Clemson-Vanderbilt game on Monday. The Tigers knocked off the Commodores in impressive fashion last night to force the winner-take-all scenario in the Regional Championship game.
- Oregon State head coach Pat Casey is usually the winner of all things post-game with his charming personality and quick wit but in this regional, he’ll gladly pass the title over to Yale’s Stuper for a few days. After the Beavers’ most recent win over the Bulldogs, Casey did have quite an interesting and long-winded post-game session while again, the Beavers athletic department knocked it out of the park with another fantastic highlight film.
- NCAA Baseball Regional: Oregon State headed to Super Regional, Arizona bounced (Pac-12 Official Website)
- Oregon State claims regional with 8-1 win over Yale (Charlotte Observer)
- No. 1 national seed Oregon State defeats Yale, wins Corvallis Regional (Statesman-Journal)
- Oregon State baseball advances to super regionals after drilling Yale on second consecutive night (The Oregonian)
- OSU advances to Super Regionals (BeaversEdge)