Many were reporting Sunday night that Seth Collins was in critical condition battling illness. Oregon State confirmed that Collins is being cared for at the Good Samaritan in Corvallis.
We can confirm Oregon State wide receiver Seth Collins is in the hospital being treated for an illness. Please keep him in your thoughts.— Oregon State (@OregonState) November 14, 2016
We will update you as we hear more information, but for now our hearts go out to Seth Collins and his family.
- Oregon State football fought hard but still suffered a tough loss at UCLA:
- Men’s Basketball improved to 2-0 after a comeback victory over visiting UTSA:
- JUCO WR Dionte Sykes committed to Oregon State:
- The Women’s Basketball team started the season off on the right foot by crushing the visiting Lamar team:
- The Oregon State rowing programs concluded the fall schedule Saturday morning with the annual Orange and Black Regatta on the Willamette River:
- Here’s a great piece on McKenzie Redberg, who is a veteran on the Oregon State soccer team:
- Women’s Volleyball won a thrill in 5 sets against Colorado:
- SB Nation affiliate Arizona Desert Swarm has it’s first look at the upcoming game vs. Oregon State:
- Recent Oregon State, Jake Luton, set a school record for passing yards and also threw for 5 touchdowns. Check it out below:
- The Lady Beavers still remain ranked in both polls:
- The Lady Beavs take on Idaho State tonight. Check out the game preview here: