Here's an update on some of the games I'm following so far this morning.
- Florida looks kind of sloopy against Troy, but leads 20-3 none the less. There is 8:05 left in the 1st half.
- Penn State is up 14-0 on Syracuse at the half. The Lions should be up 21-0 but they fumbled the snap on the one yardline.
- Connecticut is up 3-0 on the UNC Tar Heels at halftime. The Huskies kicked the go ahead field goal as time expired in the second quarter. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one throughout the morning.
- Michigan State is up 17-13 on Central Michigan with 35 seconds left in the half. The game has been going back and forth but I expect the Spartans to pull away in the second half.
- Stanford is demolishing Wake Forest in Winston-Salem by a score of 17-3 at the half. If the Cardinal score to open the 2nd half, this one should be over.
- Wisconsin is on upset alert as they trail Fresno State 21-17 at halftime. The game has been going back and forth but I think Fresno has a very good chance at winning this game.
- Army is up 10-7 on the Duke Blue Devils at halftime. It's been a pretty boring game but it should be close down the stretch.
I'll be in the comments section updating the scores, so if anyone else wants to talk some College Football, come on by.