- This just in: having a cold sucks and isn't cool at all. Why couldn't this wait for Monday? I'm looking at a loss of quality drinking and sports viewing time here. Damn you cold season!!!!!
- Kevin Riley told the SJ Mercury that he has some bad memories when it comes to the Beavers. I think that's kind of harsh. Well, then again, he could be talking about this:
Oregon State Beavers vs. California 2007 end of game (via SeattleBeaver)
MORE AFTER THE JUMP
- Ted Miller is right--this game is huge for the Beavers and the Bears.
- The gentlemen over at CGB have pitted Quizz and Best against eachother in stat battle. P.S.-There's a poll, so go over and vote for Quizz. Oh, and they did a Q+A thing with BtD folk. Check it.
- Cliff Kirkpatrick continues to stalk the OSU football team and relay all the football related details to us. Love this guy's updates, he's always on top of stuff.
- Some picks from Wilner and Miller. Looking like the Beavers are shaping up to be unofficial favorites.
- Both the guys over at the All PAC 10 blog think a Beaver win is in the cards. I don't know what to make of that. Good? Bad? Check out their predictions.
- Best has a concussion? This could be big for the Bears.
- A nice stroll down memory lane, that is, if you haven't had a classy duck fan yell, "28 years!" at you recently. I don't know if this is just the tussin talkin' but it's awesome to see how far we've come.
- Here's an update on what our football recruits are up to. I think this could be a sneaky good class.
- New hoops commit here. Devon Collier from the Bronx. Not a lot out there on this kid, but if our coaches want him, he must be that good. This kid sounds right up Coach Robinson's alley.
Devon Collier. via www.fiveborosports.com
- Who else is sick? Hooray tussin! (and cigars and gross sprite products)
OK, that's all I have energy to do. I'm going to drink some OJ and sip on some more sizurp. As a side note, I do NOT condone abusing cold medicine or ingesting it for recreational purposes... but THESE guys do. Leave any homemade cold remedies or advice on how I can kick this congested, achey cold by 5:01 PM today.