While sifting through memories of recent UW-OSU match-up memories, I think this one jumps to the forefront for almost every Beaver fan:
This video not only reminds me of how much I'll miss seeing Lyle Moevao rock the number three, smile after a touchdown and thump his chest after earholing Fusky defenders, but also how much this team is going to miss a lot of these seniors. Good luck to all these guys and BEAT THE HUSKIES!
- Wilner down at the San Jose Mercury gives his picks. Says Huskies are "lambs" being led to slaughter. I guess that's a sheep joke in our favor for once. Here are his PAC 10 rankings for this week.
- Jake Locker takes a stroll down memory lane to his last trip to Reser Stadium.
- Seattle Times scouts the Beavers and gives a Huskies practice report.
- Seattle P.I. states the obvious: Jacquizz and James Rodgers "present problems" for the Huskies. This could wind up being quite the understatement unless they watched the Cal game very closely. The P.I. also has its prediction here and a piece on the Reser crowd noise here.
Sean Canfield talks about his up and down career at OSU.
Keaton Kristick listed among possible Defensive P.O.Y. candidates by Buster Sports.
- Update on the future of Beaver football.
- Hoops kicks off for Beavers and that other team from this state today.
- Jared Cunningham has the OSU hoops community excited.
That's all I could dig up for now-post anything I missed down below and feel free to talk about Saturday's game. GO BEAVERS!