The dog days of summer are upon us, and to help pass the time, BTD will be holding a tournament to decide which 2012-13 Oregon State play was the best. It will be an eight play tourney, and here's how it's going to work.
I have already decided the top four seeds. Your job now is to vote for the final four seeds out of seven choices I will give you. The polls will close next Wednesday at 9:00 AM and the tournament will start the following morning. The top four vote-getter's will makeup seeds five through eight, and any ties will be broken by a separate poll later in the week.
Once we get into bracket play, each game's polls will close after two days, and then the next matchup will be on Building the Dam the next morning. Here are the seven plays to vote on. There will be other sports included later, it just came about that these seven are all baseball.
- Michael Conforto Grand Slam at Oregon (Game 3)
- Dylan Davis Walkoff Double against Texas-San Antonio
- Max Gordon Diving Catch at Oregon (Game 1)
- Max Gordon Diving Catch at Oregon (Game 3)
- Davis and Hayes Back to Back Homers against Washington St (Game 3)
- Michael Conforto Two-Run Home Run against Kansas State (Game 1)
- Ryan Barnes Walkoff Single against Washington State (Game 3)