Waiting for football season is hard. Really, really hard. Luckily, there's a lot of stuff on the internet to help you pass the time.
"Quick! Wulff just went into Aeropostale to get himself a fitted t-shirt, let's snap this picture ASAP!"
- ESPN PAC 10 Blogfather Ted Miller posted a pretty cool first person account of his time with the PAC 10's coaches. This one will have NW PAC 10 fans pulling their hair out. Apparently Riley and Kelly are cool with each other, Sark and Kelly are BFFs and, well, Paul Wulf apparently missed out on the photo op that made the College Football front page for ESPN.com. Apparently, you can coug a photograph.
- Aaron Fentress at The Oregonian has put together a pretty entertaining series of polls for the All-Decade teams for both PAC 10 schools from the State of Oregon. Today, he features a position that Oregon State has seen some great ones at: Running Back. My vote? I'll give you my answer in video form...
- The Medford Mail Tribune ran a piece on Mitch Singler from South Medford High School. He's trying to make his mark at WR and it sounds like he's headed in the right direction.
- The Arizona Daily Star ran a piece on Jacquizz Rodgers and the PAC 10's emphasis on the QB position.
- Cliff Kirkpatrick posted the training camp schedule to his blog and a rundown of OSU's title credentials for the upcoming season as well.
- Former Oregon State baseball players are tracked through the minors and majors by Aaron Fentress. It's no accident that these guys are finding success at the next level.
That's about all I can find right now. If you have additional links, news or otherwise, post it in the comments. GO BEAVERS!
In all of the different proposed "zipper" alignments for the PAC 10, which team do you most want on the schedule every year, assuming the Civil War remains an annual match up?
USC-Playing a semi-pro team every year is great experience for our college athletes. (46 votes)
UW-They're just like the ducks only they actually have the football history to back up their attitudes. (21 votes)
UCLA-Rick Neuheisel rides a unicorn to practices. No, really, he does. (3 votes)
ASU or UA-Mix 'em up or whatever. I just want to go to the desert as often as possible. (1 vote)
Cal-The past decade of Cal/OSU football has been fun. Not many things have been as sweet as silencing a "We're #1!" chant at their house (2007). (8 votes)
WSU-For now, this automatic win is a great thing to have on the schedule. (2 votes)
Stanford-What's my deal? My deal is that I like watching the Beavs beat Stanford. (1 vote)
Utah/CU-New blood! (5 votes)
87 total votes