We're so close to football time.
- ESPN picks three games involving the Beavers for its Top 20 Games of the 2010 Season list. Also up on the site is a quick look at OSU's red zone success last year, Quizz's Heisman hopes, Oregon State's title hopes, plus a list ranking small running backs, including--you guessed it--Jacquizz Rodgers... at number 2?
- Heading into week one against TCU, here's a quick check of the pulse on TCU's defense. (Either their offense is really humming along or that defense is going to be forgiving for a first time starter in Katz.)
- Speaking of TCU, Bleacher Report picks the Beavers over the Horned Frogs.
- The Albany Democrat Herald takes a look at Ken Simonton's short-lived Heisman campaign. I'll never forgive you, David Carr. Never.
- SBN's Cal affiliate, California Golden Blogs (or CGB, if you feel like getting friendly with them) discusses their impending date with the Rodgi this year. Always entertaining, well thought out conversation at CGB. Give 'em a look.
Joe Halahuni loves playing Cal.
- The New York Times has their Oregon State edition of the "Five and Five" series up.
That's all I'm willing to post today. I know I missed tons of stuff so you--yes, YOU--need to post links to what I missed in the comments below. GO BEAVERS!