You might remember my attempt at creating a map of Beavers Meetups. I've been converting the map and the other team specific maps I created into a sports bars wiki, and am trying to assemble a comprehensive list of worldwide sports bars to make it easier for fans to watch the game. I was wondering what you guys thought of these places or if there are any other places to watch them that I missed.
Where do you guys watch the Beavers? Have you been to any of the sports bars of Oregon St. sports? What are your favorite sports bars in general?
Here's the partial list of OSU-friendly bars. You can edit and add to this list by clicking on the link and registering on the wiki, or just add other places you watch them in the comments!
- Bus Stop; 1901 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123, 415-567-6905
- Corner Office; 580 Anton Blvd #201, Costa Mesa, CA, 714-979-9922
- Coach's Sports Bar; 5681 Lone Tree Ave., Rocklin, CA 95765, 916-632-8200
- Players Sports Pub & Grill; 4060 Sunrise Blvd., Fair Oaks, CA 95628, (916) 967-8492
- Callahan's Pub & Brewery; 8111 Mira Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92126
District of Columbia
- Penn Quarter Sports Tavern; 639 Indiana Ave., Washington DC 20004
- Old Chicago Downtown; 730 West Idaho St., Boise, ID 83702, (208) 363-0037
- Willie’s Field House; 1501 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, Missouri 64108
- Village Pub; 10900 South Eastern, Henderson, NV 89052, (702) 216-6160
- Slainte Bar & Lounge; 304 Bowery, New York, NY
- Mission Theatre & Pub; 1624 N.W. Glisan, Portland, OR 97209
- St. John's Pub; 8203 N. Ivanhoe, Portland, OR 97203
- Third Base; 1717 West 6th Street, Austin, TX 78703
- SRO Sports Bar & Café; 9800 Hempstead Rd, 444 Northwest Mall, Houston, TX 77092
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of SB Nation or the Building the Dam staff. FanPost opinions are valued expressions of opinion by passionate and knowledgeable Oregon State fans.