So let me just get down to business (I have an afternoon appointment that I can't miss) and make this quick.
- First off, Quizz is the front page of the CFB section of ESPN. Looks like he's the poster boy for the pre-Christmas bowls. Enjoy it until they change it to a picture of Tim Tebow.
- Nick Daschel at Buster Sports has picked his way-too-early PAC 10 Champ for 2010. Spoiler alert: It's the Beavs.
- Don't know if you saw it already, but Daschel also put up a season report card for the PAC 10. Worth a look.
- Bruce Feldman of ESPN is also going Doc Brown on us, looking into next year's Heisman prospects. Our favorite running back from Lamar Consolidated down in Texas (hint, it's JACQUIZZ RODGERS) gets top future-honors in Feldman's book.
Holy crap, Marty! James and Jacquizz Rodgers just ran right past us!
- Here's a local, Chicagoland take on tonight's match up with U of I-Chicago. They're the Flames, by the way. And oh yeah, they're 1-6 too.
- Nice piece from the GT on hoops recruiting.
- Cool write up on Kyle DeVan's jump from middle school teacher to starter on Peyton Manning's offensive line. No, seriously.
- CFN's All-PAC 10 team and Top 30 Players list. Naturally, the top three players are 1. Toby Gerhart, 2. Jacquizz Rodgers and 3. James Rodgers.
That's all for now, folks. Take it easy and have a fantastic afternoon. GO BEAVERS.
Where will the 2010 Beavers football team finish in the PAC 10?
1-We return a great core and will continue to improve with this year of experience. (53 votes)
2-A great year ahead but I have a bad feeling we're going to slip up at some point, dropping a single game for the conference championship. (35 votes)
3-More that two losses. Hey, at least it's the Holiday Bowl, right? (22 votes)
4 through 7-Injuries and choke jobs abound as the Beavs limp to a middle of the PAC finish. (4 votes)
8 or 9-Wake me up for baseball season. (0 votes)
10-Consider this season thoroughly Couged. (1 vote)
115 total votes