Cougar week... will it ever end? Sorry about the past few days, work sometimes gets in the way of what's truly important in life. But without much further ado or fluff, here are some links...
- BtD's own Jake Bertalotto rocks the mic (or cell phone) over at Coug Center in this preview.
- Bob Condotta up at the Seattle Times points out an interesting statistic in his PAC 10 picks for this week: the Beavers have turned the ball over the fewest amount of times in the conference (seven) while the Cougs have couged the ball away the most in the PAC 10 (28!).
"Jeez... their team looks a lot better than ours, guys. You sure you want to do this?"
- The Barometer has a pregame article.
- Women's soccer takes on Notre Dame today.
- In basketall related news, Dime Magazine lists Seth Tarver as "The PAC 10's Biggest Sleeper" which is hopefully different than the time Liam Hughes won the "PAC 10's Biggest Napper" award a few years back.
- Women's basketball loses to Houston. No, really. Read about it here.
- And in a last ditch effort to keep the good luck streak alive for ArbyOSU's favorite "new" offensive weapon, here's an obligatory Joe Halahuni reference. (NOTE TO CANFIELD: Hit the TE at least 10 times in the first half.)
Post any links or comments below. As for tomorrow, stay healthy, do most of the work in the first half and GO BEAVERS!