Hey guys, just thought I'd let everyone know that I am out here at Reser Stadium camping out for Civil War tickets with the rest of the students. Unlike previous games, where it is unorganized with people just coming and cutting, there are rules to keep everyone happy. So for any students coming to camp out here, are the rules...
1. You can have up to a group of 10 in your designated area. Not all 10 have to be at the spot at all times, but somebody has to be there at any given time. A student is walking around getting a name and the number of people in your group. If you tell him 8, and 10 show up, 2 people will be sent to the end of the line
2. Keep the trash in the garbages. The athletic department has told us that they will allow us to camp out so long as we keep the parking lot clean.
3. Be curteous to others. We all have classes, and some of us have tests in the morning. When it gets later, please be respectful to those trying to sleep. We are all out here together.
4. I am of the understanding that there will be state troopers walking around and monitoring, keeping everybody safe. That being said, don't expect much leway with drinking. I'm sure it's not allowed.
5. And finally, please keep it organized. Don't try and sneak your friends who didn't want to wait all night to the front of the line. It's just disrespectful to the rest of us out here.
Currently there are 100+ tents with between 8-10 people for each tent, so you're looking at already between 800-1000 students waiting in line. So get out here and get your spot in line. GO BEAVS!
If anyone is out here and can get some pictures uploaded that'd be awesome. I think it'd be sweet for everyone to see the dedication of our students now. I remember just 3 years ago you could get a student ticket the Friday before the game. Now, tickets are sold out within a couple hours.